Saturday 14 February 2015

Kids In Pics 52/5 & 52/6

Weeks pass too quickly. I don't even know where I've lost two past weeks. We were ill so long, that I can't even  remember when was the last time I had at least 5 minuts for myself. And now it seems that Little Boy started teething. I am affraid that it will take a while for the first tooth to come out so I guess I have to put aside all things I've planned. But as we decided to give the old camera to Little Girl we have a lot of fun taking pictures.


 52/5







52/6






The whole year has got 52 weeks. Each Saturday of the year (ok we've missed one) we will present pictures of our kids taken in that week. This can be one photo or a whole bundle of photos. At the end of the year we should have a nice gallery of how our Little Ones have changed during a year. A lovelly combination of pictures that will be a great memory. To join the project just simply add a link to your post at the bottom of each Saturday post either on my or Joanna's blog,or both. Remember to place a button from chosen blog, or both in your post. Leave a comment, check others Kids In Pics shoots. And that's it :)






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear sorry to hear you have all been ill! Great pictures. Have fun looking at what your little one takes! my eldest had a go-pro for his birthday and it's so funny seeing the world through his eyes!! (it's also very handy for checking that he hasn't been going off-piste on his snowboard).

    ReplyDelete